Like most people I looked on internet and found www.grantassist.com.It stated for a $2.97 shipping charge I would get a cd.

About 10 days later I recieved it. I recieved my credit card account and there was a charge of $57.93 on it. I filed a complaint with Capital One my credit card.

I recieved a letter from them saying they did not see anything wrong with the charge.I feel that Capital One and other card companies must be in on this scam.

People who have been scammed by this and other companies should start standing up to them.

Had an Experience with GrantAssist?

Comments

They got me too but I received nothing from them other than the access to the website.No packet ever came but I got stuck with a 58.39 charge under the name zbelley.com.

I'm going to get my money back or die trying. I'm going to dog them across the internet and back.

This is ***!:(

they got me too

The American Legion - Worst manager I've ever encountered! The American Legion "The American Legion in Newton Iowa is being ran into the ground due to the current "manager." I have always enjoyed going there with my family and a small group..." Read more FEMA - Completely useless FEMA "Where to start. Im a paramedic and during Rita and Ike they denied my family assistance even though they evacuated and I had to stay behind and work because i..." Read more Jerome B Simandle - Review in Government and Politics category Jerome B Simandle "A White South Jersey Federal Judge Tosses out another case with No Regard for black and Latino inmates who are living in Camden Counties Deplorable conditions. The judge and media..." Read more Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services - Lakewood CPS should be shut down!!! Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services "My husband and I had a baby 8 months ago. My baby and I tested positive for methamphetamines at the time of birth. My baby did not have any problems..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more